The Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Automated External Defibrillator was designed for the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest to use. Designed for the minimally trained rescuer, the semi-automatic CR Plus requires just two steps to give a potentially life saving defibrillation shock, while the fully automatic CR Plus requires just one step.
Other Features include:
- Easy 1 – 2 – 3 step operation
- Semi-automatic or automatic configuration
- Proven, flexible ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
- Unique, cost effective power system
- Lightweight and compact
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Wireless data transfer and storage technology
- QUIK-PAK™ pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes enable fast, accurate use
Each unit is updated to the latest AHA protocol and comes with new defibrillation electrodes, battery, quick reference card and carrying case.
Pediatric and Adult Capability. Pediatric mode requires pediatric pads, sold separately.