Unheard of 10 year warranty on unit, 4 year warranty on pads!
The Samaritan PAD Public Access Defibrillator (or Automatic External Defibrillator) is an easy-to-use medical device especially designed for public access use, to administer lifesaving treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The Samaritan PAD prompts you visually and audibly with clear, calm instructions. The system guides the user through pad application to shock delivery (if required.) When electrode pads are applied, the system automatically assesses the patient to determine if a shock is required. If not, the unit will prompt the rescuer to begin CPR. Verbal and visual prompts guide the rescuer when to touch and when not to touch the patient. If it is determined that a shock is required, the Shock Button illuminates. A CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to AHA or ERC 2005 guidelines- 100 compressions per minute – for 2 minute intervals.
Electrode pads are contained in an innovative Pad-Pak or Pediatric-Pak which are accessible by pulling the green tab. Pads are accessible with the unit in the storage case (supplied with each unit).
Both the Adult (Gray) Pad-Pak (for patients >8 years & 55 lbs) and the Pediatric-Pak (Pink) (for patients 1-8 years & <55 lbs) can be used with the new Samaritan PAD – Model 350P. (The Pediatric-Pak cannot be used on earlier models.)
Purchase of This Pack Includes:
- 1 Samartitan PAD 300P AED, which works with both pediatric and adult pads
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak (which includes a battery and electrode pads)
- Durable carry case with zipper
- Data port
- Instruction card
- User manual and DVD
- CPR poster
Samaritan PAD Features:
- Lightweight (2.4 lb./1.1 kg. with battery)
- Always ready-for-use because it has Auto self-test
- Pad-Pak or Pediatric-Pak cartridge is easy to install, contains batteries AND pads, and has only 1 expiry date
- Controls & pads are accessible even with your Samaritan PAD still in the case
- Easy to use – clear verbal and visual instructions
- 3 large, easy to see icons illuminate – “Attach pads”, “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Downloadable to PC with optional SAVER EVO software.
- SCOPE Biphasic – Escalating Energy 100j – 150j – 200j
- IP56 certification provides impressive protection against solids (>1.0mm in diameter) and liquids (jetting water from any direction)